Establishing a security perimeter
Types of attacks
- Malware in Apps and Browser
- Man in the Middle attacks
- IP Spoofing
- Malware and Spyware
- Multi Stage Malware
- Dynamic Packages
DEDICATED HARDWARE INDEPENDENT OF THE HOST CPUDetails
- Offloads security-related tasksImproves device responsiveness by removing security processing overhead
- Immune to host infectionRuns a hardened OS that cannot be infected by Android malware
- Constantly monitors host for changes from known baselineCan detect infections from their effect on the host
A MULTY-LIBRARY APPLICATION SCANNING & NETWORK MONITORING.Details
- High coverage for known threatsMaintains an up-to-date library of known threat signatures
- Best possible response for zero-day attacksRecognizes zero-day attacks from their actions – device utilization, websites accessed, etc.
- Intrusion detection and protection for external threatsMonitors network traffic to detect and thwart attacks in progress
AN ENTERPRISE PROTECTION TO SUIT IT AND USERS.Details
- Isolates user data and enterprise dataAllows IT to manage enterprise data without disturbing user data
- Retrofits any device with enterprise-class security while leaving users in control of their deviceSolves the consumerization/BYOD problem for IT
- Presents a single it interface across all devicesReduces maintenance overhead, and improves response time during attacks.
A REMOTE MONITORING AND CONTROL OF SECURITY PROFILE.Details
- Devices report ongoing attacks back to central serverHelps IT limit the spread of an attack
- Provides independent control of device security profile of all fielded deviceSecurity posture can be adjusted according to risk level
- Encrypts enterprise data on sd card without impacting user dataIncreases data-at-rest security on easy to lose, easy to steal devices.
Our latest news
Any inquiries, feel free to get in touch with us on our social networks or directly by email.